Data Protection Policy
The purpose of this document (“Data Protection Policy”) is to inform you of how EntVision Pte Ltd and its related corporations (collectively, the “Companies”) manages Personal Data (as defined below) which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“the Act”). Please take a moment to read this Data Protection Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
By interacting with us, submitting information to us, or signing up for any products and services offered by us, including but not limited to Ent-Vision Solution and other Services provided by the Company, you agree and consent to the Companies, as well as their respective representatives and/or agents (“Representatives”) (the Companies and Representatives collectively referred to herein as “Ent-Vision”, “us”, “we” or “our”) collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies’ authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Data Protection Policy.
- Examples of such Personal Data which you may provide to the Company include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us):
- your name, date of birth, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address, occupation, credit card details and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you; and
- information about your use of these website – www.ent-vision.com (the “Website”), including cookies, IP address, but only to the extent that the Company may identify you from such information.
- Business Contact Information: Your business contact information means your name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business email address or business fax number and any other similar information about you, not provided by you solely for your personal purposes. You will not be contacted in your personal capacity via your business contact information unless you have indicated that we may do so. Please note that your business contact information will be excluded from the data protection requirements of the Act, save for the requirements relating to the DNC Registry.
What information do we collect?
The Companies collect Identifiable info on businesses and business professionals, from corporate website and trusted sources. The Companies also collect info off-line from business owners and principals, businesses’ creditors, vendor, third party suppliers and public records. Business info collected includes, not limited, to the following:
- Company profiles, nature of business, industry segment, management team information
- Company’s subsidiaries, affiliates, number of employees
- Company financial statistics, assets, investment, profitability information
- Credit information in order to process payment for products and services
- Company and business professionals contact information
- IP address, website visitors information